Monday, November 20, 2006

JB's

Tomorrow's my last day working at Johnny Brenda's. It was a good 2 months there. Not sure if I made as much as a difference that I had hoped I would, but I guess I had some lofty goals for such a short time. Friday night I was able to hang out there off the clock, Josh and Rach came for the show, which was f*cking great. The Littl'ans are this new band out of London - actually dunno how new they are over there, but new to the US. I think the only other US performance was with Misshapes for a V magazine party or something like that. So it was the Littl'ans and the Sorted! dance party, the dj was spinning brit pop tracks, and JB's was packed with a super styley crowd. Below are some pics that I ripped from the chick who took photos for Philebrity.




Where's Jessie?





No comments: